Not only does the San Francisco chapter of IABC offer vital resources, such as in-person learning and networking events, you also have an entire member web-portal available to you with IABC. IABC International’s own website offers a host of educational and networking channels. Here’s just a sample of some of the benefits you can enjoy as an SF IABC member:
- Monthly Events: Attend our full calendar of professional development and special events for free or at a low discounted rate. We host panel discussions, mixers and a speaker series to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Networking Nine: Get invited to monthly guided dinner discussions that bring together senior professionals to discuss significant and timely trends or topics.
- Independent Communicators Roundtable: Network and share ideas at monthly sessions designed to help independent communicators and consultants sharpen their skills.
- Social Networks: Follow the latest communications news, events and discussions as an SF IABC member on all our social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Global Directory of Communicators: Get connected to the world’s largest network of communication professionals and increase your value to your employers or clients.
- Job Search and Postings: Take advantage of the IABC Job Center, the definitive career resource for the communication profession, serving job seekers and employers in all industries and communications functions.
- IABC Discussion Forum: Exchange ideas, build relationships, discover educational opportunities and get new perspectives in IABC’s member discussion forum.
- Learning Publications and Resources: Get a free subscription to the Communication World (CW) Magazine (print and digital), which features tips, tools and best practices to help you enhance your career. Also search across IABC’s publication library to get communications articles to help you excel in your job.
- Job Bank: Member organizations can post job listings on our website for free and reach a dedicated group of over 300 professional communicators.