Brilliant Ink is an internal communications agency that specializes in designing meaningful employee experiences that translate into killer business results and improved engagement.
WHAT WE NEED:
While project needs vary based on client demands, we’re always looking for brilliant project management consultants who can support our Project Management Office (PMO) for a minimum of 10 hrs/week at a rate of $50-$100/hr, depending upon years of experience and certifications. The PMO manages client budgets, scope and deadline compliance; establishes and maintains project charters; accounts for the quality of project delivery and delivers project management support on Brilliant Ink’s projects and accounts.
WHO YOU ARE:
A Project Management professional with experience and comfort with these types of activities:
- Creating and maintaining project timelines, project charters and other project management documentation with input from team members, as needed
- Managing projects including use of client budgets, scope and deadline compliance, and overall quality of project delivery
- Reporting project status to the PMO, project team and client on a regular basis
- Escalating budget, scope and scheduling issues to the Head of Project Management, as needed
- Regular use of project management tools including Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, Trello, 10k’ and others, as needed
- Someone with a strong attention to detail, organization and accuracy, and exceptional time management skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and scrappy – i.e., you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take on new tasks (think: run a status meeting, send out recap notes and then pivot to proofing a deliverable and pitching a new idea to a client)
- Ready to represent Brilliant Ink in interactions with our clients, always demonstrating an unwavering commitment to client service – at Brilliant Ink, this means being responsive and respectful, confident in your perspective while actively listening to others, and committed to accuracy and quality in everything you do
- Confident enough to give guidance and direction, but also flexible enough to meet the needs of the client’s culture
- Someone who feeds off the energy of others – we’re a close-knit group of professionals who care deeply about what we do and truly have fun working with people who share our commitment
- Someone with experience working on non-technical projects with a team made up of creative thinkers such as writers, designers, videographers and strategists, among others
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, financial, retail and tech industries that will help to create unique solutions for our client’s business goals
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- Our values are at the core of everything we do – if they align with your personal values, then chances are you’ll love working with our team!
- In some cases, location and geography matter (most of our clients are based in the Bay Area, NYC/NJ and Boston area), but for many roles they do not. As long as you’re willing to work within our client’s time zone expectations, location should not be a limitation.
- We want to see your brilliant work – please share any work samples such as project timelines, project charters, risk logs, status updates and other project management documentation that show how you shine.
- Even if you don’t have availability right now, we’d love to add you to our database for future projects. Please get in touch if you think you’re a good fit for our team!