It’s Gonna Be the Future Soon | A Webinar to Accelerate Your Comms Career
Four communications pros share what they wish they’d known at the start of their career
What if you knew what you needed to do before you needed to do it? What if you were able to identify the exact skills you needed to grow your career faster? Don’t have a crystal ball?
Four seasoned communicators with more than 100 years of experience will share things they wish they’d done and, more important, what they wish they’d avoided in their careers.
Whether you’re new in your career or have several years of experience, the discussion is sure to provide insights you can use right away!
What You’ll Learn in this Webinar
- Ways to “future skill” your career and remain relevant
- Strategies to get a seat at the table and become a trusted advisor
- Tips on how to stand out with management, clients and co-workers
- Resources to help you become a better communicator and leader
Who Should Attend
- Anyone starting out their career in communications
- Communicators who are ready to take the next step in their career
- Students or other professionals interested in the communications profession
- Preston Lewis, Intactic
- Kamna Narain, CK Consulting
- Michelle Simms, formerly with Kaiser Permanente
- Maureen Thompson, GE Power
Early Bird Pricing (ends March 10)
- $15 Members
- $30 Non-members
- $5 Students
Regular Pricing (starts March 11)
- $20 Members
- $35 Non-members
- $10 Students
Register by 1 pm, Tuesday, March 19.
Attendees will receive a Zoom link for the webinar by 3 pm on March 19. Attendees may call in or join via computer.
Can’t join? All registered attendees will receive a recording.
Cancellations must be made by 5 pm, March 16 in order to receive a full refund.
Contact Celeste Chang at (916) 690-4632.