ALI Conference – 10th Annual Strategic Internal Communications – West
In this 3-Day conference, you’ll have the opportunity to catch up with your peers, learn about the challenges they’re facing—and the tactics they’re using to overcome them.
Internal Communication is at a turning point. How are you adapting to prepare for 2023? This conference will outline practical and tactical solutions to help you:
- Rebalance relationships and address “The Great Resignation”
- Identify new communications channels and technologies to deliver a more personalized employee experience
- Put strategies and resources in place to communicate with a divided, blended and dispersed workforce
- Integrate thinking models from change management, learning and communications design
- Draft a clear and informative internal communications strategy
- Use the right communication tools and channels for your employees—keeping them simple and easy to adopt
- How internal communications can champion diversity, equity and inclusion in your organization
- Strategies to nurture culture and a sense of belonging
- Personalize and prioritize messages to avoid communication overload
- Make communications visual when possible—digital signage, videos, internal social networks and more
- Develop and provide consistent messaging across channels and departments to avoid any miscommunication
- Keep communication open and transparent to build honest relationships
Use code SFIABC to save $500 on registration!