Networking 9: Change Communication Best Practices
Internal communication messaging is vital when your organization undergoes structural shifts, tries a new business model, acquires a business, welcomes new leadership or steers into uncharted territory.
What best practices do you follow to keep pace with a rapidly evolving business landscape? What challenges do you face? Can change management best practices help you rebrand yourself or your career trajectory?
Networking 9 offers SF IABC members a chance to get to know each other in a relaxed, casual setting — over dinner. Come meet and get to know your fellow IABC member colleagues in a relaxed, no-stress setting. Let’s brainstorm solutions to problems we’re facing now and inspire each other with tips, tricks, tools, resources and success secrets.
Take Your Pick! Networking 9 is Held in Two Locations
- Note that The Cooperage American Grille is about a nine-minute walk from Lafayette BART; Cafe de la Presse is about a 14-minute walk from Montgomery St. BART.
- Each attendee is responsible for paying only the price of his or her meal.
- There is no additional cost to attend this event.
- Networking 9 is for SF IABC members only. (Learn more about IABC membership and join today!)
- Attendance limited to nine people, so register now!
For more details, please contact Julie Knight at 415-871-8257 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/julieknight1/.