Networking 9 Dinner — SF and Lafayette
Take Your Pick! Networking 9 is Being Held in Two Locations
San Francisco: Cafe de la Presse, 352 Grant Avenue
Lafayette: The Cooperage, 32 Lafayette Circle
Featured Topic: Let’s Share Measurement Best Practices
We all know that measurement is key to employee communications success, but measuring employee engagement can be surprisingly hard to do, right? Come share some of the successful, inspiring ways you’ve managed to measure and improve your employee engagement metrics.
- Did you conduct a communications audit or reader survey?
- Do you simply call up a random selection of employees and ask for feedback?
- Want to share your best practices and communications plans for measurement?
- Are emerging technologies helping you with measurement? Have you built in a measurement tool?
- Where do you go for inspiration when you want to improve measurement?
Whether you’ve learned important measurement lessons in the past or are looking for advice and mentoring about an upcoming project, this meeting is for you. You’ll meet top employee communications professionals working at companies of all sizes in the Bay Area and learn from their successes and missteps. Feel free to bring us your measurement tools, strategy and examples. Share them with us by email before, during or after the meeting.
Pricing and Other Important Details
- Each attendee is responsible for paying only the price of his or her meal.
- There is no additional cost to attend this event.
- Networking 9 is for SF IABC members only. (Learn more about IABC membership and join today!)
- Attendance limited to nine people.