Networking 9 Dinner — SF and Lafayette
Take your pick! Networking 9 will be held in two locations:
Networking 9 offers SF IABC members a chance to get to know each other in a relaxed, casual setting over dinner.
Featured Topic: Taking Employee Communications From Dull to Daring
How do you wake up and engage your distracted, overwhelmed and super busy employees?
Come share some of the successful, inspiring ways you’ve managed to break through the noise and improve your engagement metrics.
- Did you redesign a newsletter to make it more inviting? Or is the employee newsletter an artifact of the past?
- Have you changed your approach to storytelling?
- Do you have the secret to creating inspiring videos?
- Want to share your best practices for creating great podcasts?
- Ever experiment with gamification?
- Are emerging technologies helping you reach your employees?
- Where do you go for inspiration when you want to improve employee engagement?
Whether you’ve learned important employee engagement lessons in the past or are looking for advice and mentoring about a current employee communications project, this meeting is for you.
You’ll meet top employee communications professionals working at companies of all sizes in the San Francisco Bay Area and learn from their successes and missteps.
Feel free to bring your “before and after” or best practice examples. Share them with by email before, during or after the meeting.
Pricing and Other Important Details
- Each attendee is responsible for paying only the price of his or her meal.
- There is no additional cost to attend this event.
- Networking 9 is for SF IABC members only.
- Attendance limited to nine people.