Networking 9 Dinner: What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid?
This question – which Mark Zuckerberg now famously asked Sheryl Sandberg – is a powerful one, and it can be the key to evaluating and evolving your approach to risk.
Risk-taking was also a topic raised by the closing keynote speaker Peter Sheaham at this month’s IABC World Conference in Vancouver.
So quick – what’s your answer? Would you sign up for this networking event? Cold call a recruiter at your dream company? Ask someone to be your mentor? Start your own communications business? Take a new job?
What’s the answer for your company or your team? Is risk-aversion stopping you from innovating your approach to communications?
How do you promote a risk-taking culture to inspire innovation at your company?
Come meet and get to know your fellow IABC member colleagues in a relaxed, no-stress setting. Let’s inspire each other with stories about how risks helped us grow our careers–or how they failed us and what we learned.
If you attended IABC World Conference this month, please come and tell us more about what Peter Sheaham had to say about the value of risk-taking.
Pricing & Other Important Details
- Note that the Walnut Creek venue has changed.
- Each attendee is responsible for paying only the price of his or her meal.
- There is no additional cost to attend this event.
- Networking 9 is for SF IABC members only. (Learn more about IABC membership and join today!)
- Attendance limited to nine people.