November Networking 9 Dinner
Take Your Pick! Networking 9 is Held in Two Locations:
San Francisco: Cafe de la Presse, 352 Grant Avenue
Walnut Creek: Stanford’s Restaurant, 1300 South Main
Politics and Corporate Communications
Following the November mid-term elections, we presume there will be a lot to talk about. Partisan politics aside, we’d like to focus our conversation on how today’s politics has impacted your role in internal communications. Some of the questions we’ll discuss include:
- How has politics changed the way your company communicates?
- Are your leaders speaking out on topics of global importance, such as immigration law?
- What challenges does this pose for your communication role or for your personal brand?
- Do you speak out on social media or worry about how that might look to your employer or customers?
While our topic focuses on politics, we will make time to discuss any other pertinent issues you are facing as a business communicator. Tell us about your challenges, and we’ll brainstorm ideas to support you.
Pricing & Other Important Details
- Each attendee is responsible for paying only the price of his or her meal.
- There is no additional cost to attend this event.
- Networking 9 is for SF IABC members only. (Learn more about IABC membership and join today!)
- Attendance limited to nine people.
- Please be sure to select the correct city of the meeting you’d like to attend (SF or Walnut Creek – since seating is limited, this is important for planning purposes).