SF IABC Virtual Networking 9 — How Has COVID-19 Rocked Your World?
Networking 9 offers SF IABC members a chance to get to know each other in a relaxed, casual (now virtual) setting.
Featured Topic: How has COVID-19 rocked your world?
We’re moving our traditional Networking 9 dinner meeting to Zoom and shortening it to just one hour (although attendees are welcome to stay on a little longer to chat and catch up).
We won’t be eating, but we welcome you to have a glass of your favorite beverage on hand for a virtual toast.
Let’s connect, support each other and catch up on how we’re all managing COVID-19 communications while working from home.
How are you feeling? As we continue to go through the highs and lows of current times, we can’t think of a better time to lean on each other to share best practices and tips for:
- Internal communications during a pandemic
- Interesting, innovative things your employer is doing to support employees and/or the community during this crisis
- Working from home
- Balancing work and family time
Whether you’re working right now or not, we’re here to support you.
You’ll meet top employee communications professionals working at companies of all sizes in the Bay Area who can offer great advice on communications best practices.
Pricing and Other Important Details
- There is no cost to attend this event.
- Networking 9 is for SF IABC members only. (Learn more about IABC membership and join today!)
- We will email you the password-protected Zoom link after you register to make sure you are an IABC member and hopefully avoid a Zoom bombing.