Whether you’re a seasoned communications professional or a newbie in the field, you may want to consider participating in SF IABC’s Mentoring Program!
There are so many ways you could benefit from being a mentor or mentee. Let us count the ways:
- Networking opportunities
- Advice from other communications professionals
- Opportunities to discuss new ideas
- Ability to expand your coaching and leadership skills
- And so much more
Interested professionals (or students!) can sign up for either an eight-week or six-month option. The program also has a limited number of spots for non-SF IABC members.
Time is running out and the program will be getting underway this month.
Worried you may not have time to commit to being a mentor or mentee? Not to fear.
Once our mentor/mentee pairings are established, we only ask that you:
- meet with your partner regularly (we recommend four times for the eight-week program) and
- identify some goals you’d like to work on for the duration of the program.
That’s it! And please know the Mentorship Team is here to support you throughout the program.
Don’t wait! The application deadline closes on November 15!! If you’re interested, register here.