It’s one of our favorite times of the year — IABC Member Month! That means 10% savings on international dues when you join or renew this month, including lapsed memberships and group and corporate membership packages.
Other perks when you join or renew this month:
- One submission for a drawing of a standard 2020 IABC World Conference registration.
- Bonus entry for the World Conference drawing for every new or returning lapsed member who is listed in the referral field during March.
For 50 years, communications professionals around the world have turned to IABC to connect with people and learn insights needed to drive business results. Here are some of the benefits of being an IABC member:
Chapter and regional events
Chapter and regional events provide face-to-face connection and continued learning topics that span the communication profession. IABC’s 95 chapters in 22 countries hold dozens of networking and professional development events each month.
The Job Centre
The Job Centre can help you land your next big opportunity, with IABC members gaining exclusive access to the newest postings. For the first seven days a job is posted on the IABC Job Centre, only IABC members have access to it, giving you an edge over other applicants.
The Hub private online community can save you time and make it easier to deliver results with at-your-fingertips access to peers and resources from around the world. In an average month, over 100 discussions take place in The Hub around dozens of topics spanning the communication industry, with participants sharing tips on everything from reporting tools to communication plans.
Monthly webinars help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field. The wide range of topics includes internal communication, storytelling and change management. Some webinars are open to the public, but one IABC members-only webinar is held each month.
Online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, helps you stay sharp and informed. The new Content Center on iabc.com allows you to easily search for topics and sort hundreds of case studies, research, videos, articles and more.
IABC members also get discounts on:
- Professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC): Earning professional certification can increase your opportunities for promotion, increase your earnings potential and help you stand out to recruiters.
- IABC Academy online courses: With dozens of courses to choose from, the IABC Academy allows you to get online professional development on your own schedule on topics across the business communication spectrum.
- IABC World Conference: Over 1,000 communication professionals from dozens of countries attend this annual gathering, giving you a truly global perspective, along with informative sessions and plenty of time for connection.
- IABC Gold Quill Awards: For over 40 years, the IABC Gold Quill Awards have recognized excellence in communication. Every submission gets constructive feedback from two highly experienced and trained communicators, making it a great professional development opportunity.
Join or renew today and be sure to use code MARCH10 to get your 10% discount (this discount is automatically applied to group and corporate memberships).